Computer Science I- The student in this class will complete the following Modules/Units.
- Technology- Use the technology handbook that is linked in Ms. Perks webpage. Students must define highlighted words in each module and complete the assessment page at the end of each module. An exam over each module will be given after the module work is completed. Students should go to quizlet and practice for their module test. There are (7) modules in the Technology component of this class. Module 1, 2, 3, 4B, 5, 6 & 7
Ask for the Tonkawa Website logon and password for the Technology Unit. You will need a Gmail account for the Quizlet website. Ms. Perks will give you information on how to find the modules and practice for the module online test.
- Personal Finance- You must have a Google email account. Ms. Perks will give you the code to use for your class- https://learn.aeseducation.com
- Google Apps Fundamentals- https://learn.aeseducation.com
- Google DOCS Fundamentals- https://learn.aeseducation.com
- Google Sheets Fundamentals- https://learn.aeseducation.com
- Google Slides Fundamentals- https://learn.aeseducation.com
- Google Collaboration-https://learn.aeseducation.com
- Getting Started With Microsoft Office-https://learn.aeseducation.com
- Word 1 Essentials-https://learn.aeseducation.com
- Word Fundamentals-https://learn.aeseducation.com
- PowerPoint Essentials-https://learn.aeseducation.com
- PowerPoint Fundamentals- https://learn.aeseducation.com
- Excel Essentials-https://learn.aeseducation.com
- Excel Fundamentals- https://learn.aeseducation.com
- Applied Digital Skills- g.co/AppliedDigitalSkills
Applied Digital Skills has code called a hub that you must get from Ms. Perks. You will use Google just like you did with AES Education. This learning is online as well.
Late Work is NOT accepted!
Grading- Students grades will reflect what is finished. If students finish:
100% of work assigned with 90-100% then grade=A
89% of work assigned with 89-80% then grade=B
79% of work assigned with 79-70% then grade=C
69% of work assigned with 69-60% then grade=D
Anything below 60% =F
Absolutly NO late work will be accepted.
Students will start the next computer class where they finish.