Welcome to the Band Home Page!!!
Here, I will list many important things that you will need to know about what is going on in the band program.
- My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Midwest Music Instrument Rental Day is Friday, August 18th at 4:30pm in the band room. Here is a link to give you all the information you need: rental_letter.pdf
- There will be a Band Boosters Meeting in the band room on Sunday, August 20th @ 2:30 pm. If you are interested in being apart of the Band Boosters, be present at this meeting. We need all the support we can get!
- Interested in going to OSU games for free? The Band Boosters can make that happen. Come to the Band Boosters Meeting to get signed up.
- The band students have to complete a Practice Record which requires 90 minutes of practice each week. These are passed out, and collected every Tuesday. If a student has misplaced theirs, there is a link to a printable PDF of the practice record on each band webpage.
- If you are missing a Coordinate Sheet or your Sheet Music, there is a link on the High School Band webpage.
- Every Monday, I am sending a short Music Theory worksheet home on basic music knowledge. It is due every Monday.
- Marching Band Rehearsals start at 7:15 each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On every Tuesday and Thursday, rehearsal starts when school starts.
Choose another page in this section.